Wednesday, July 24, 2013

~~ About Me ~~

I was ordinary girl who was not a skinny type, and easy to gain weight even thought Iam not big eater or lack of control over the food I ate. 

During my teenage until late 20's I was in the weight lose battle. I have tried various of weight lose methods I used to know from friends or internet.

From to skip my daily meal intake, only drink cabbage soup, taken weight lose medication,  drink weight lose coffee and tea, signup slimming course - wrapping and sauna, and ect.

I used to have determination to lose few kgs by trying weight lose planning and strategy, however the weight I desired never last for long and will rebound because when I have resume to my normal diet the weight has been bounced back. 

Until 2009, my weight was increased tremendously to 180 pounds. It was the high marked moment in my weight record. 

I've tried to used back the previous weight lose method like - skip meal or consume weight lose tea, but it cant worked as what I have previously.

When I skipped meal, I can feel the uncomfortable of stomach, and sometimes feel dizzy. In fact, I do not apply the right concept, right attitude in the method I used to lose weight.

To make thing worst, my migraine pain has make the weight lose journey even more difficult. 
My health condition become worst when I regularly taken pain killer when migraine attacked. 
The migraine has impacted every aspect of my life, and this has impact towards my weight lose determination.

Iam really tired of seeing myself trekked up and down the scale, spending lots of my times dieting, gaining, hanging around some goal weight that seemed like the right scale number at the time. 

In 2013, I decided to reduce my weight and I want approached weight lose from different perspective from what I used to do previously.

Iam still in my weight lose journey to reaching my goal. I finally understood that if I wanted a permanent change in my body, I had to make a permanent change in my attitude and this going to lead me into right action. 

After keeping the beginnings of this attitude change and I was glad the weight loss has making good progress. My health has improved tremendously and I've received a lot of inquiry from my friends how I actually made it so far, and I really feel glad and great to able to share my weight lose journey towards my friends.

I want start an online journal of my weight loss journey after losing of 22 pounds, and will continue my journey to lose weight in each new days with new insight, attitude, and mindset. 

I am welcome you to share and discuss in various aspects of weight loss / maintenance and life in general. There's bound to be one or more people there with whom you'll find things in common. 

I hope you'll find something useful in my words, perhaps some inspiration or just a kindred spirit. Whatever you take from Kathy Weight loss, I hope it helps you in your own journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment